September 22, 2010
I have to thank the ever so sweet Suzanne for nominating me for this award, flattery will get you everywhere with me, my dear! Thank you so much!
Here are seven things about me that you may not know:
* I'll try anything once, which has led me to go down a ten stories tall water slide, eat some gross food, skinny dip with a bunch of girls and much more but it has also led to some really awesome adventures
* in high school, I worked for our local government and seeing how corrupt small town Mayors and Council members are made me change my intended major from political science to history
* my first kiss was from a boy named Jeffrey, we were 8 but my first "real" kiss was from a boy named Oliver, we were 13
* I love to read and own over 270 books, I can't seem to stop buying them!
* I love to correct tour guides at historical sites and get even happier if it pisses them off
* I can drink tequila like it's nothing but vodka makes me say/do crazy things before puking (a lot) and passing out
* I had a quinceanera and it was one of the best nights of my life!
I now nominate these fabulous ladies:
Brandy at Conception Deception
Foxy at Someday
Mrs. Hoppy at Our Journey
Michelle at No, I'm Not Pregnant, Just Fat
I also want to thank the awesome Kristin for another award! I love that I have fooled you people into thinking I am worthy! bwahahaha, you are my minions! Go check out her awesome blog, she's honest and real. Her post about nursery wannabes touched my heart and rang so true to me.
It asks me to sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation and experience using 5 words:
infertility sucks, hopeful, honest & amazing <----this refers to my experience blogging, all of you are incredible and simply rock with all your support and words! aww, group hug!!