Let's do some confessions, shall we?
* I spend hours online looking at houses in my hometown because I am so ready to move back. We need plenty of space and a fenced backyard...but mainly I look for access to a highway that will take me to my Dad's cemetery quickly.
* I don't call my Mom much anymore, it used to be a daily occurrence, but now I just can't seem to pick up that phone.
* Thanks to the thyroid medicine, AF rears her ugly head now (yay me) and of course I am a tad late and of course this means I am fighting the urge to pee on things. Just goes to show, even an azoo dx won't stop an irrational IF'er from hoping for the impossible.
* my house looked an empty Pep*si can away from C calling Hoarders on me, so I finally cleaned. All he did was vacuum 2 rooms and he's acting like a damn martyr, I *might* not clean ever again.
* My birthday is in 10 days and part of me wants to sleep through it and part of me hopes people make a big deal about it. And part of me will have to fight the urge to wish my Dad back to life when I blow out the candles.
* I deleted every single FB friend that failed to give me condolences. Immature? Yes. But satisfying? oh hell yeah.