January 17, 2012

Confession

Let's do some confessions, shall we?


* I spend hours online looking at houses in my hometown because I am so ready to move back. We need plenty of space and a fenced backyard...but mainly I look for access to a highway that will take me to my Dad's cemetery quickly.

* I don't call my Mom much anymore, it used to be a daily occurrence, but now I just can't seem to pick up that phone.

* Thanks to the thyroid medicine, AF rears her ugly head now (yay me) and of course I am a tad late and of course this means I am fighting the urge to pee on things. Just goes to show, even an azoo dx won't stop an irrational IF'er from hoping for the impossible.

* my house looked an empty Pep*si can away from C calling Hoarders on me, so I finally cleaned. All he did was vacuum 2 rooms and he's acting like a damn martyr, I *might* not clean ever again.

* My birthday is in 10 days and part of me wants to sleep through it and part of me hopes people make a big deal about it. And part of me will have to fight the urge to wish my Dad back to life when I blow out the candles.

* I deleted every single FB friend that failed to give me condolences. Immature? Yes. But satisfying? oh hell yeah.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you had FB friends who didn't send you condolences on the passing of your father. WTF!! You deserve much better!

    ReplyDelete