* my family in Texas
* laughing and drinking beer with cousins I hadn't seen in a long time
* fishing on our lake, even if all I caught was a stick
* a newspaper full of coupons for almost everything I need
* Harry Potter movie marathons (so excited for the next movie!)
* picking up takeout with C and planting our bums on the couch for the night
* C dusting the house this week (woohoo!)
* ice cream cones from Diary Queen (so very good)
* lazy Summer days melting into sultry Summer nights
* the thunderstorms we had every afternoon this week, love Summer storms!
* opening my mailbox and finding a movie, two magazines and no bills!
* spending the day with my two BFFs and ending it by seeing SATC 2
* C's kisses, which still make me giddy after 10 & 1/2 years
* the way C can make me giggle like a school-girl when he winks at me
* hearing good news about my nephews and nieces
* making plans for yet another trip to Texas
* the comfort the blogging world brings me
ahh, so therapeutic for me! It's been a rough week and I really, really needed this. It's nice to remind myself of all the good in my life and there is plenty of it, thankfully.
I'm sending all my love to those who have died serving our country and to those that have and still are serving. Have a wonderful Memorial weekend!