I am in dire need of some good thoughts and my weekly gratitude list always helps to remind me of all the goodness in my life.
This week I am grateful for:
* a great network of friends, who don't hesitate to help each other when in need
* C for being so sweet and supportive during my "IF is hell" moments
* my Dad celebrating another birthday that the doctors said he never would
* organized closets, they make me feel so much more on top of everything
* cool, crisp, clean sheets and the amazing way they feel when you slip into bed after a long, hot day
* dinner & a movie with one of my BFFs
* wine because it was much needed this week
One of C's former co-worker's lost his daughter last weekend. She met a very tragic end at the hands of a crazy ex-boyfriend and left behind three young kids. We've all been in shock this week and have been frantically arranging meals and donations to help them out. Her memorial service is tomorrow and I am bracing myself for many tears. Can you please spare some prayers for the Cummings family?