This week I am very grateful for:
* great customer service, target.com lost half my order and promptly sent a replacement, overnight!
* rainy days and nights, which make for great cuddle time
* a Labor Day spent with good friends, pizza and pumpkin beer
* tackling our mile-long house to do list and crossing things off!
* reconnecting with old friends
* setting out some Fall decor!!
* starting to plan our annual Halloween party
* finding parts of my costume on ebay for prices I love :)
* long, gossipy text messages with a funny friend
* time with my family
* C for being so sweet and patient with my ever swinging moods!
I'm off to have a lovely weekend with people I love and laugh hysterically with. There will be many jokes with my brothers, gossiping with my sister and sister-in-law, good food made by my Mom and MIL, some beer, some time by the ocean and lots and lots of hugs and kisses and playtime with my beloved nephews and nieces. Hope your weekend is fabulous!