[edited to protect the innocent...and me!]
Anyway, on to the gratitude reminder I so need this week. This week I am grateful for:
* putting away all the Christmas decor and having normal return to our house
* checking off things from our house to do list
* texting with my 12 year old nephew, he's so funny and I adore him
* making dinner more often this week than we dined out (one of our resolutions!)
* making plans to hang out with good friends this weekend
* spending cold days on the couch with C, doing nothing
* a chance of snow this weekend!!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and stay warm! Just think, only a couple more months until it starts to warm up again, I can't wait!!