Time to remind myself that my life is much more than just IF doom and gloom. I need to get back into the habit of doing this, it always makes me feel better!
This week I am grateful for:
* beautiful Spring-like weather with skies that are multiple shades of blue
* curling up with a new book and getting lost in it
* sweet friends who love you and support you, unconditionally
* laughing with my sister, she gets me like nobody else does
* seeing cute Easter decorations in the stores, how precious are bunnies?!
* my silly dogs, my companions this week as we miss C
* scoring 2 cute pairs of shoes, on sale!
* plans with friends this weekend, the perfect balm for my aching heart
This was a hard week for me, I experienced my first earthquake late Sunday night and it terrified me, it was a 4.7. I was on the phone with C when it happened and I immediately burst into tears, it was so unsettling. It takes a lot to scare me but the earth moving definitely freaks me out. I had a hard time sleeping this week as a result, barely slept at all and almost went crazy from exhaustion. We're also entering tornado season, which also worries me. Things went wrong with my car, I fought with a bank in TX about an account long closed and missed C so damn much. He's now in West Virginia but should be home early next week.
I'm usually a much stronger person but my nerves are shot and I can feel myself slipping. I think it's truly time to get my butt to a doctor for the meds I've been refusing for over a year. I'm depressed and it's time to get help. Why is that so hard for me to admit? ::sigh:: Stupid IF.
Anyway, have a great weekend lovelies.