This week just seemed to drag on and on for me, I'm happy that it's finally Friday. C has been working like crazy this week and I haven't really seen much of him. He's been going almost nonstop for weeks now and is exhausted, poor guy. I can't wait for him to get some much needed time off.
Anyway, this week I am grateful for:
* long conversations with good friends, nothing beats that!
* curling up in bed and watching the Investigation Discovery channel, my newest obsession
* the continued pretty Spring weather, although today is cold and gray
* discovering how much I like mushrooms, I didn't realize how tasty they were until recently!
* decorating for Easter, I love the pastels and think eggs are the cutest things...weird, I know
* my silly dogs, they just make me laugh and laugh
* good books, I got a Nook Color in January and just think it's the greatest thing ever
* my peonies are growing, yay! My poor hydrangeas aren't though : (
I am just feeling happy and peaceful lately, it's a nice feeling. I just feel like everything is going to be ok. I can't really explain why I feel like this but I'm glad I do.
I hope all of you have a great weekend!