July 17, 2011

MIA

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted, it's been busy to say the least. We finally took a much needed vacation to Florida with my family and it was just wonderful. Very relaxing and fun! C also went back to his old company, into a new position that is amazing. He loves it and has a more normal schedule, which I love! And this past Friday we celebrated 5 years of marriage! That wonderful man bought me diamond earrings to celebrate, isn't he a keeper?!

It was wonderful to spend a week with my family on the beach, especially considering my Dad's health. His tumors haven't grown but they also haven't shrunk and the chemo is taking a lot out of him. He has an appointment tomorrow with his doctors to go over everything, I pray for something good because they've already mentioned hospice care. None of us are ready to hear that and I know nobody ever wants to hear that so we're praying desperately for something good.

I'll be sure to update once I know more but until then, enjoy the FL pics:













 


3 comments:

  1. I love the Florida pictures! Your dad continues to be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures. Your family is in my thoughts, sending you lots of positive prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your anniversary! what a sweet gift :) I never could have imagined how wonderful it feels to receive pretty sparkly things from the man I love. It makes me feel like a princess.

    ReplyDelete