August 15, 2015

Gratitude

Even though I am a day late, I definitely want to take the time and remind myself of all that I am thankful for. My life is far from perfect but I am so lucky to have this life and I don't want to take for granted anything.

This week I am thankful for:

* M's new job, he is SO much happier now
* long lunches with awesome friends
* Summer days spent with my nephews and nieces
* movie nights spent cuddled in bed with a great guy
* evening swims, it's too hot during the day to even swim!
* sales picking up with my Etsy shop, it was a slow Summer


The best part of this Summer was my sister and BIL announcing they are expecting! My youngest niece is six and we are long overdue for a baby in the family again. Needless to say, we are all excited! My feelings about it have been way better than I expected, I honestly wasn't sure how I would handle it. But, I'm truly happy and rarely get a twinge of sadness/longing. She's due in February and I am very much looking forward to baby cuddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment