February 19, 2016

Friday!

It's been an interesting week and I definitely am in need of some gratitude. Just a reminder that despite all the chaos, there is plenty of goodness too!

This week I am grateful for:

* a fantastic Valentine's weekend with M- a swanky hotel, Deadpool, and delicious food
* texts from my nephews and nieces
* group texts with two long time friends that never fail to make me laugh and laugh
* scoring the rest of the flooring on great clearance
* planting flowers and making the backyard pretty
* hot weather, we didn't really have a winter
* humidifiers that help with my aching sinuses
* growing the Etsy shop


The contract on the house was canceled after the former buyers violated the terms so we've been back on the market now for a couple weeks. I'm very frustrated by the constant showings and no offers. The inside is staged to perfection and now we're working on the yard to give it some more pizzazz. So ready to be done with this house! XH has been nice and helpful so that's a miracle. Although until he proves he can be mature, our contact is limited to texts.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment