September 16, 2009

No fury like an IF scorned

Just when we were finally going to get some answers, the rug gets pulled out from under us. Dr. Nuts called today to reschedule because their ultrasound machine is broke and of course they wait until not even 24 hours before the biopsy to call us. I was in shock and all I could do was mutter "that is very upsetting" before hanging up on the nurse. I called C in a panic and had him deal with them. They couldn't see us until Oct. 1, that is until C ripped into them and suddenly they could see us Sept. 28. I am just floored that they could be so inconsiderate. I'm also pissed that we have to wait another 2 weeks before we know anything.

WTH are they thinking?! This is our future! Our answers to whether or not we can have biological children. Don't they understand we are slowly going crazy not knowing anything? I am so mad, upset, sad, angry...really, I just want to scream and cry. Stupid doctors, stupid IF and stupid everything today.

1 comment:

  1. What bums. Glad that C was able to deal with them and that you were able to get an earlier appointment.

    ReplyDelete