October 30, 2009

love, love, love

A lovely blogger, whose blog name I love, Wait, What? nominated me for an award! My very first, thank you so much! aww, isn't she sweet?! I love that you add humor to the biatch that is IF and I love reading your blog, it makes me smile and I can't wait to celebrate your pregnancy. Go check out her blog and wish her lots of luck with her upcoming beta.



The rules for this award are simple. I LOVE YOU equals 8 letters which gives you 8 rules:

1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award and write a little bit about why you love them.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Nominate no more than 17 people (why 17?) who you love or you think could use some love.
5-Write one word (you can only use a word once) about what you love about their blog.
6-You cannot nominate someone who has already been nominated-the love has to spread to all.
7-Post links to the 17 blogs you nominate.
8-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

I pass the love on to the following :

No, I'm Not Pregnant, Just Fat Understanding

Conception Deception Supportive

Gum,2,3,4 Determination

My IVF Journey Strength

My Ramblings Honesty

In the Name of the Father Hilarious

Check out their blogs and see what I mean, pass on the love!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award!

    I will likely be in touch with questions regarding "the procedure" - thank you for being willing to talk more about it.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award!

    Isn't this a fantastic community?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! I haven't forgotten about it. I will get around to making a post about it soon!

    www.brandysheaif.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete