November 25, 2009

Thankful

I love to eat and this makes Thanksgiving a very enjoyable holiday for me! Yum Yum, all that turkey and ham and pumpkin pie! My parents and little brother are here to celebrate with us and it's never dull around here when my parents visit. My Dad is hilarious and watching him and my Mom bicker just cracks me up. C unexpectedly got called into work and won't be here, which is a bummer, but his company is catering a full turkey dinner for them so at least he'll eat good. Right now my house smells like pumpkin pie and all that is good, makes me feel so happy inside.

We always go around the table and share what we are thankful for, so I thought I'd share it here too. Even though this year has been full of ups and downs, there is still so much to be thankful for: the sexiest hubby ever, my crazy family, my annoying inlaws, my cute dogs, cancer doctors who work miracles, my amazing friends and IF doctors. Oh Lord, how I am thankful for IF doctors! Dr. L restored our hope and we will be forever thankful to him for that.

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all stuff yourselves silly, laugh a lot and enjoy the day. We all deserve it!

2 comments: