(just a tad late since it is currently after midnight here)
Inspired by Suzanne over at My Life's Journey I am going to try and list what I am grateful for on Fridays. A nice way to remind myself of the good in my life, in the midst of all this IF. I think today is a good day to start this because I am dreading Mother's Day with a fierce passion. I really wish I could just skip it entirely.
* leaving the library with six books I am excited to read
* C being off this weekend
* hanging out in the backyard with my dogs
* our DVR, I would be lost without it!
* my Scentsy warmer and scents arriving
* windy, breezy weather...it feels like Fall, I am fighting the urge to carve a pumpkin!
* Wii game nights where we trash talk each other and laugh all night
* finding cherry flavored cake icing...I adore anything cherry related
* Apple Cinnamon Cheerios...so damn good
Short list this week but that's ok, hopefully next week will be better! I hope you all have a great weekend and to all my fellow IF'ers ::giant hugs::