only a couple days late!
This week I am grateful for:
* finding great prices on new curtains and a new comforter for our room
* spending the day in Little Rock with C, doing touristy stuff
* game night with good friends
* making plans to go camping in a few weeks with our BFFs
* the cold front that cooled us down
* seeing even more Halloween/Fall decor in the stores!
* C really loving his new job
* hitting the town for drinks and a drag show with some really fun ladies
* new adventures and endless possibilities
* new blog followers!
This week I was happy and content and that is all I can ask for. I can feel the change in the air and it makes me happy. It reminds me that so many things are temporary and that what sucks today, might not suck tomorrow. It gives me hope and I like that.