Let's resurrect this bad boy and be grateful for the goodness that manages to shine through the bad. This week I am grateful for:
* new tattoos for both C and me. To me, there is nothing sexier than a man with ink!
* steady progress on the new house, we're getting the granite installed next week!
* motorcycle rides with C, I love feeling that wind and feeling so free
* a wonderful vet that calmed me down after finding ticks on the dogs
* seeing the fun return to our marriage as we reconnect and strengthen our bond
* long talks with my Mom, I'd be lost without her
Mother's Day was harder than I anticipated. I just watched movies all day and avoided the internet, didn't even call my Mom until that night. I am dreading Father's Day with the fire of a thousand suns.