November 23, 2016

Thanksgiving Eve

So, things have been easier, I'm finally out of my funk and loving life again. Don't get me wrong, I dealt with more ugly drama in late October but it's past me now,. And it's Thanksgiving eve, so I thought now would be the perfect time to remind myself of all the good in my life with a good ol' fashioned grateful list!

This Thanksgiving I am grateful for:

* M, who I swear is the best cuddler in the world
* my family, they are annoyingly opinionated but I adore them
* my BFF, I hate that she's in AR and I'm here but she really gets me through it all
* good books and magazines
* Netflix, finally binged Gilmore Girls and OMG, it was annoyingly great
* me time, it's essential to my mental health
* my dogs, they may ruin every rug I buy but I adore their furry butts
* boozy lunches with a longtime friend, perfect for girl talk and laughing



November has been not great. The election bothered me and I've dealt with a couple of racist moments since. Both were unsettling but only one was truly upsetting. I sincerely hope this isn't the new normal.

Hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving, filled with great food and loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment